Wednesday, September 7, 2016

2016 Season Predictions

Unscripted NFL Predictions 2016

Get your Asian Zing and Honey BBQ sauces ready Buffalo Wild Wings, because football's back and I'm hungry! While my traditional Sunday meal is a near certainty, how the NFL season will unfold is a lot more of a guessing game. But that's not going to stop me from pretending I know enough to predict the champs we'll see come winter and Superbowl 51.

(In addition to my 2016 Season/SuperBowl Predictions, you can also view my 2016 Week 1 Power Rankings here!!)


AFC Division Champs
New England Patriots,  Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans,  Kansas City Chiefs


NFC Division Champs
Washington Redskins,  Green Bay Packers

Carolina Panthers,  Arizona Cardinals


Wild Cards
Denver Broncos,  Cincinnati Bengals

New Orleans Saints,  Seattle Seahawks


AFC Championship
Cincinnati  @  New England
Patriots Win


NFC Championship
Cardinals  @  Packers
Packers Win


Superbowl 51
New England Patriots  vs.  Green Bay Packers
Patriots Win

1 comment:

  1. NE, CIN, IND, KC ... NYJ PIT
    WAS, GB, CAR, ARI ... MIN SEA

    NE@CIN ... ARI@CAR

    CIN vs ARI

    ARI

    ReplyDelete