Sunday, October 7, 2012

NFL Picks 2012 Week 5

Unscripted NFL Predictions
2012 Week 5

I think its safe to say my record last week (11-4) was much better than in previous weeks! However, overall I'm still 35-28 as of last week, tying me for 7th place out of 16 in the picks competition I'm a part of. But I think this is comeback week! Here we go...

3 Easiest Win Predictions

 
 * The Bears were a close 4th.
 
3 Toughest Win Predictions
 
 
* The Panthers were a close 4th.
 
Picks

Thursday, 10/4/2012
 
Cardinals @ Rams
Cardinals
Sunday, 10/7/2012
 
Falcons @ Redskins
Redskins
Eagles @ Steelers
Steelers
Packers @ Colts
Packers
Browns @ Giants
Giants
Titans @ Vikings
Vikings
Dolphins @ Bengals
Bengals
Ravens @ Chiefs
Ravens
Seahawks @ Panthers
Panthers
Bears @ Jaguars
Bears
Broncos @ Patriots
Patriots
Bills @ 49ers
49ers
Chargers @ Saints
Saints
Monday, 10/8/2012
 
Texans @ Jets
Texans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment