Sunday, October 14, 2012

NFL Picks 2012 Week 6

Unscripted NFL Predictions
2012 Week 6

Had another pretty good week last week (9-5), keeping me tied for 7th place out of 16 in the picks competition I participate in with an overall record of 44-33. Unfortunately, I can't say I feel incredibly confident about any of the games this week. But here we go...

3 Easist Win Predictions

 
3 Toughest Win Predictions
 
* I really think every other game this week is a toss-up, but here are 3...
 
 

Picks
 
 
Thursday, 10/11/2012
 
Steelers @ Titans
Steelers
Sunday, 10/14/2012
 
Raiders @ Falcons
Falcons
Chiefs @ Buccaneers
Buccaneers
Colts @ Jets
Jets
Bengals @ Browns
Browns
Lions @ Eagles
Eagles
Rams @ Dolphins
Dolphins
Cowboys @ Ravens
Cowboys
Bills @ Cardinals
Cardinals
Patriots @ Seahawks
Patriots
Giants @ 49ers
49ers
Vikings @ Redskins
Redskins
Packers @ Texans
Texans
Monday, 10/15/2012
 
Broncos @ Chargers
Broncos







No comments:

Post a Comment