Sunday, September 2, 2012

NFL Predictions 2012

Unscripted NFL Predictions 2012

The new NFL season starts this week, but it's never too early to make Super Bowl and playoff predictions! Just to prove the blog isn't entirely about movies, this post is my guess at how the NFL football year will end. (If this ends up being a popular post, I may start a new series on the blog with my weekly picks!)



  
Super Bowl Champions: New England Patriots (50% confidence)
*Originally I had the Packers winning the Super Bowl with 50% confidence, but as any fan knows, the heart often leads the head, and I couldn't help but predict a NE win. So maybe it's more of a conviction than a prediction. Anyways, Go Pats!


AFC Champions: New England Patriots (50% confidence)

NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers (70% confidence)


AFC East: Patriots (99% confidence)
AFC North: Ravens (55% confidence)
AFC South: Texans (99% confidence)
AFC West: Chiefs (50% confidence)

NFC East: Eagles (50% confidence)
NFC North: Packers (85% confidence)
NFC South: Falcons (60% confidence)
NFC West: 49ers (95% confidence)

* Confidence percentages are somewhat arbitrary and not based on any mathematical principle or scientific formula. It's just an estimation of how confident I am with my predictions. So they're pretty much made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment